TEAM BUILDING THAILAND. PHUKET. CHIANG MAI BANGKOK: STRATEGY. LEADERSHIP. TRAINING. COACHING.
Are you looking for engaging Thailand team building programs that actually make a difference? (and don't put your people to sleep!)
Then you're at the right place!
World class destinations such as Phuket, Chiang Mai and Bangkok provide the backdrop for some of the most exciting and innovative experiences you can imagine.
Give your team the advantage with our Thailand team building programs ranging from 1-hour energizers to multi-day team building or leadership development retreats. The possibilties are endless. See our programs page for details.
Experienca works with groups such as yours from Canada and around the world to create experiences that truly make a difference. Whether you are looking for a fun team bonding event or a more in depth team building or organizational development retreat, you can count on our years of experience to make it happen and deliver amazing results.
“I would like to express to you my gratitude for your efforts in coordinating a most outstanding activity. I received many favourable comments - one of the participants told me it was the best activity they have had in years!”
Christiane Lavoie, Professional Education
Hoechst Marion Roussel
Our background is in team, leader and organizational development. Not only are our programs fun and engaging, but they are designed using the science and technology of experiential learning, peak performance and organizational effectiveness so that you get thebest results possible. We are the real thing. Not an adventure or event company masquerading as a team building organization.
Benefit from our high-quality "boutique" approach. Organizations around the world have profited from our expertise to make a difference and move to a higher level of results. You can too.
Top Thailand Team Building Ideas:
- Our High Tech Quest© takes on a whole new level of adventure as you guide your elephant to your next checkpoint, using your GPS as a guide.
- Nothing builds a team like doing something together that really matters. Put a new roof on a school at a refugee camp. Help a remote village secure a safe water supply. You'll be amazed at the sense of camaraderie and connection that you'll build in your team.
- The fine art of negotiation is something that Thais learn at a young age. Hone your negotiation and communication skills as you compete with other teams in a Thai market to negotiate the best prices for a list of items you must purchase.
- Discover the strength of silence as you learn from the monks at a Buddhist retreat.
- Learn Thai customs and the intricacies of Thai cooking as your team creates a Thai feast. You are responsible for purchasing the ingredients, preparing the meal and properly presenting it to a panel of Thai judges.
As usual, our creative well is limitless and Thailand offers endless opportunities amidst an ancient and beguiling culture surrounded by the beauty of lush tropical mountains and beaches.
If You're Considering Thailand as the Location for Your Next Corporate Program:
Phuket and the Anadaman Coastline.
In the south, this popular resort destination has it all. Mountains, beaches, luxury and adventure. World class conference facilities, modern destination resorts, traditional villages, endless beaches, and the mysterious "James Bond" islands in the Andaman Sea give our programs a great foundation. The provinces of Phang Nga, Krabi,Phuket and Trang make up this amazing area.
One of Asia's favourite destinations, this bustling cosmopolitan city with its parks, canals, and urban centre of Bangkok are finely suited to our team building and leadership programs. The intensity of life in Bangkok is belied by the disarming friendliness of the people.
In Thailand's mountainous uplands, the "jewel of the north's" elevation and cooler temperatures make this a perfect choice during the hotter months. World class hotels and conference centres in the city offer a welcome luxury while nearby rivers, mountains and jungle allow for amazing team learning opportunities.
Email me a short description of what you would like to accomplish or simply call me to discuss your objectives.
My colleagues and I love to work with forward-looking leaders and teams that are ready to work for something better!
+1 (403) 270-0000 +1 (800) 269-8735